Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WIW (#40), Haircut & Pool Time

First up ~ WIW
Let's just say that I look so white in this picture from the sun, and I'm not talking tan...it was way too bright out...you believe me, right....? :)  I love the color teal, aqua, turquoise...whatever you want to call it, and it's my new favorite summer color this year.  I've had this shirt for quite a while...glad I held onto it when I was cleaning out my closet last year!

{Shirt: Aeropostale, Capri Jeans: Mudd via Kohl's, Flops: Aeropostale}


I got my hair cut this past Friday.  I love a fresh new cut to start the summer off with.  I printed out a picture of  this here girl to show my stylist at Wisteria Salon Spa because I just love her hair.  It's a little longer than mine to start with, but I love the way my hair turned out.  I like the little side bangs I have now.  




So we put our swimming pool up on Saturday.  it was a lot of work, but so worth it.  I am waiting until the water is warmer before I even put a toe in that pool, but the boys have been in it several times.  As you can see in the pics....Connor couldn't wait until it was filled with water before he got in.  So it's about knee deep in these pics, but I promise...we did fill it up for them completely! :)



Linking up with:

3 comments:

CC said...

Very cute haircut and so cool for summer!

Katie said...

cute haircut! love the side bangs. and I wish you were my neighbor so I could hang out in your pool this summer!!

TwoThirtyFiveDesigns said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It is all fabulous!

I would be absolutely honored to have you link this up on my Casual Friday link up party that started yesterday, it would be perfect!

Thanks!
Allison http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/