Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Flying Summer ~ WIW (#43)

Summer is just flying by!  It's going to be July in just a few days....here is what I've been wearing this week for WIW Wednesdays.

{Tshirt: Aeropostale...like 3 years ago, Shorts: Old Navy, Sandals: Shoe Carnival...a couple years ago}


I wasn't quite sure about the full pleats in the front of this skirt at first, but a friend talked me into buying it.  Plus, it was only 6.99 on the clearance rack at Gap...hard to pass up!  The only way it looked good, though, was to have a shirt tucked into it.  It was way too balloon-y to have a shirt on the outside...looking like I'd gained 25 pounds instead of losing that much! lol

{Skirt: Gap Outlet, Tank Top Shirt: Old Navy...last year, Shrug: JCPennys, Shoes: Kohl's, Bracelet: Old Navy}



Linking up with:

2 comments:

Katie said...

I want summer to slow down!! I love that black skirt! and what a great deal!!

K said...

Nice photos! :)