Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Maxi Dress {WIW #42}

Maxi Dresses are my thing this summer...I think they are a lot of women's "Things" because they are so popular and you can find them in just about every clothing store you go into.  I love how they flow and fit.  I am not a big fan of thin jersey type fabric, though, because it always seems to be so clingy.  

I felt brave putting this dress on and wearing it ALL day!  I am not a dress person...pretty much keeping them for church and special occasions.  I like a cute dress as well as the next person, but I am more of a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl.  This one was so comfortable....I would definitely wear it again on a non-church day, just for fun! lol~  It was a smidgen too long...so a quick little hem up or some shoes with a heel would make it better.  I ending up pulling up on the side much of the day, but it was a dress worth wearing! :)

Here is WIW:
{Maxi Dress: Target, Sandals: Kohl's}





Linking up with:

2 comments:

Katie said...

yes I love maxi dresses too!! this one is beautiful!! and you look amazing in it!

BumbersBumblings said...

Love the maxi dress! It's adorable! I just picked one up recently and can't get enough of it. i want to wear it every day!!