Wednesday, August 8, 2012

This Week I Am...

This week I am Wearing:
~A cute dress my mom picked out for me~
{Dress: Ross, Sandals:Kohl's} 

Needless to say...I love this dress! :) I have the best mom in the world...she made my day when she came over and had this gorgeous dress for me!


This week I am Listening to:
There's nothing more to say...it's that good!  


This week I am Making:
This same crocheted scarf I've been working on for a few weeks.  It's getting longer, but it's a tedious project, but I still enjoy it.  It would probably take a year for me to make a blanket! lol


This week I am Reading:
by: Dallas and Melissa Hartwig

I am only a few chapters in, but it's really very interesting....It goes along with The Whole30 program that I am following for the month of August.  


This week I am Cooking:
I'm not sure what happened to mine....except that I used bottled lime juice instead of fresh lemon juice...but it was really, really sour!  So...I'd like to give this recipe another try sometime, but I will definitely use fresh limes!


This is awesome!!  I am in love with this chili.  I fixed mine like in the picture....with a bed of lettuce, two big spoonfuls of the chili, sliced avocado and red bell pepper on top, along with some salsa!  So good....eating it like a taco salad!  Can't wait for my left overs tonight!


I haven't tried this recipe this week yet, but it's on the menu for tomorrow's dinner!  I hope it's as good as it looks!  
*Update*: I have made this recipe now...and the verdict is.....it is really, really GOOD!

Linking up with:

6 comments:

Katie said...

that dress looks great on you! i love it!

Mom said...

and....the dress looks awesome on you! I knew it was you when I saw it on the hanger! And...I have to let everyone know that the Turkey Chili is delich!!! I loved it! Thank you for sharing it with me! You are the best daughter in all the world...and I love you! <3 ~Mom~

Style Journey said...

All of that food looks so delicious! It's making me hungry, lol. Your mom did a great job picking out that awesome dress. Love it! Heather

CC said...

What a stunning dress! You look amazing in it! ;)

I'd love for you to come by and enter my giveaway!
CC's Cheap Chic

everestsays.com said...

Love the dress!! It is a wardrobe staple...

Thanks for sharing the recipes. The chicken dishes looks mouth watering and would love to try them!

Cheers,
Everest
http://www.everestsays.com

deb duty said...

I love your new dress and it looks great on you!