Thursday, August 30, 2012

What I Wore...

My time has been limited lately.  Most days I don't even turn on my computer during the daytime.  I've been wanting to do a blog post showing some "before and after" pictures, but I haven't done it yet.  So this post is just a plain old "what I wore".  
I'm glad it's still a bit summery out doors, but I do look forward to the cooler fall weather.  We haven't even used our pool in almost 2 weeks.  The water temperature is just way too cool...no one wants to get in.  

{shirt: Kohl's, skirt: Old Navy, Sandals: ? (really old)} 



I'm sad my tan will be leaving me soon! But let's enjoy the last bits of summer!!

Linking up with:

4 comments:

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

You look sooooooo good!
That top is fab! :)

Rachel said...

That skirt is cute! And i didn't even get a tan this whole summer. :(

Katie said...

this is one of my favorite outfits you've worn! I LOVE it and you look gorgeous! what a fun top! and I'm sad about my tan leaving too!

ELLE said...

hi there! hope u could join my giveaway! heres the link:
http://poptartselle.blogspot.com/2012/08/join-my-international-giveaway-from.html