Friday, September 14, 2012

Stripes and Checks

I have really come to love stripes and checks this summer.  This skirt is fun for summer, but I don't think I am going to be able to dress it up for fall.  It's too "set sail" for that~ :)  It's hard for me to find the right shirt to go with it, though.  I don't love this shirt that I am wearing with it in these photos.  The tail is too long and I kind of feel like I am pulling a throw back from the 80's with the side knot...but I used a hair band to pull it up.  Anyway, I love the skirt, but I think I would like it better if I could find the right shirt for it!

 {Shirt: Cato's, Skirt: Old Navy, Sandals: ? (old)}



I LOVE this outfit!  Skinny jeans and a longer button up shirt...what's not to like?  I got my shoes on the end of the season clearance rack, and I love them!  

 {Shirt: Old Navy, Jeans: Old Navy, Sandals: Mudd via Kohl's}


Do you like stripes and/or checks?  This orange top is definitely ready for FALL! :)

Linking up with:

3 comments:

Katie said...

I just bought that plaid shirt is blue and can't wait to wear it! and I love the tied tee. :)

Rolled Up Pretty said...

BOTH of your shirts are SO adorable. That red one is PERFECT for fall and I wish so bad I could wear off the shoulder shirts. LOVE IT!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

AND! You are looking AMAZING!