Friday, October 26, 2012

Finally Found Them.....

This week has been stressful and crazy and just flat out busy!  I am so glad it's Friday and I'm a few days behind on this post.  Anyhow, here is What I Wore:

{Shirt: Aeropostale, Corduroy Pants: SO brand from Kohl's, Boots: Charming Charlie}

I love these boots....I had never been into Charming Charlie before, and have always been curious what it's like.  I found out it's practically wall to wall with jewelry, accessories, bags, purses, hats, and shoes!  Pretty much every girls dream store...and a plus is it's all reasonably priced!  


I gotta say that I'm loving the pants too...they are actually "mini bootcut", but the legs were snug enough all the way down that I just barely had to fold the bottom flap over to wear them comfortably in these boots.  They are corduroy...so probably won't be very practical in the Summer, but I'm loving them for Fall and Winter! :)


Maybe next week will be less hectic...and yes, I am even rushing through this post so that I can fly out the door when my husband gets home to go to the gym! :)

Linking up with:

No comments: